A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Your dearest partner is gone and you are set to find them, no matter how long it takes. Set off on a wild adventure and pray to RNG gods to look after you.
- A fantasy world full of mythical creatures
- Three playable classes
- 20 different character abilities
- Tens of unique, randomly drawn encounters!
- Pixelated artwork in a style inspired by early 90s adventure games
- Text-based RPG gameplay
- Occasional humor delivered to you by the writers who did their best!
- Food, gold, and abilities management
- Permadeath 💀
The art in this game is nearly exclusively derivative work based on publicly available assets with permissive licenses.
I do not claim to own this content and you are free to redistribute all of it on terms compatible to those they were originally distributed on.
All original licenses and credits are listed and included with the game files.
Special thanks go to Marcus J. Ranum for his vast collection of freely available stock model photos.
The game requires following redistributables/dependencies to be installed:
On Windows 7:
On Linux (Debian/Ubuntu):
These can be installed on Debian or Ubuntu by following the instructions on the Mono Project downloads page, then running:
sudo apt-get install mono-runtime gtk-sharp2