Hey, I am HardPenguin. I live in Warsaw, Poland and I am a:
Things that I do:
- Community management & marketing for Frogsong Studios.
- Solo game development: Blobby Flight, Miniwolf, Sharp Turn, and more.
I have about 7 years of experience in the tech and games industry.
This includes over 4 years at GOG.com,
where I was responsible for the entire Linux games catalogue!
That included QA, backend, system-level fixes, user support, Linux community management, team management & much more.
I also did marketing and game design for Star Drifters.
Some of the tools I use are:
- Trello, Asana, JIRA, Confluence,
- Google Docs, Spreadsheets etc. (or Microsoft Office),
- Twitter, Discord, Imgur, TikTok, Reddit, Steam,
- C#, Python, Lua, bash, Git, Linux,
- Unity, Mono, GTK, Qt, Love2d,
- GIMP, Kdenlive, LMMS, sfxr, Sublime Text
Want to work with me? You can Contact me directly.
Feel free to show your admiration for my work by buying me a game.